Community Health Services, Inc.(CHS) is a private non-profit organization that contracts with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Pitkin County and the City of Aspen to provide public health services to the residents, employees and visitors to Pitkin County.
CHS offers preventative health programs such as:
- Child, adult and travel immunizations
- Women’s health screenings
- HIV and sexually transmitted disease testing
- Communicable disease surveillance
- Public health emergency preparedness and community outreach
Please contact CHS at 970-920-5420 for additional information